Translate

Saturday 6 March 2021

Just a piece of Information.

 

In the latest installment of “Stray Cats Hunt in Darkness,” there is a reference in one paragraph about the “Old Boys Club” Flying their B17G “Hikin for Home.” On the page “Hikin for Home” here, you will find some pictures of the real “Hikin for Home” as well as some pictures (Screenshots) from FSX. Note the detail of the FSX 3D rendering.


I thought you would like to know what the aircraft looked like in WWII as well as her FSX image.

I am not really sure, as I can’t find any fact on the internet, but I sort of believe that “Hikin for Home” is still around somewhere, either in the USA or the UK. If anyone has any info to this regard, please mail me at jodydaniel28@gmail.com. It will be appreciated.


Bye 4 Now!

No comments:

Eye Colour confusion!

 Hi all!  Well, the first chapter of the new story, "Cargo Drop," was published yesterday (2023-07-20). Feedback from my readers i...