Translate

Thursday 26 August 2021

It’s been a long time, BUT I’m back!

 Hi all.

Yes, it’s been a long time, but I’m back. There was so much happening that I lost track of time. There were the riots and looting, (so sad.) but that was contained and can you believe, some of the looters took back the stuff they looted to the stores!

This riots and looting were only contained in Kwa-Zulu Natal and Gauteng. Much damage was done, and that was very sad. But, we are back and rolling.

On the story front: Desert Rose is doing good and the feedback from my readers is uplifting and encouraging. Besides my three editors, I have a new proofreader in the mix! Yeah, the redhead, my wife, took an interest in the story and after each writing session, I need to sit down and read it to her. Then she will give me her ideas about the flow of the story. Lately, she just keeps on giggling about the attics of the cast of the story. Looks like I’m doing something right!

I also brought in images and illustrations in the story, and this is received well by the readers. So much so, that I do get requests, for placing a picture or two, about something I wrote about.

Well, I can’t place too many pics in the text, so that is one reason that I HAD to revive this blog.

Unfortunately, at some stage, I have to clean out this blog and archive some of the older pages. It will be appreciated if you could let me know what you would like me to keep, and maybe surgest what interest you, that I might need to place here in the future. I can be contacted via jodydaniel28@gmail.com Please do contact me, even if it is just for a chin-wag.

So far this blog has been read far and wide, and I am astounded at where all people accessed this blog. (I even made some friends in countries I only know of in either the news or on the world map!)

So, a new page will be about “Desert Rose.” (Available for free at Stories on Line.)

You’ll have to register on the site, but hey, it’s FREE. My stories are also FREE. So, if you're a reader and like a free story, go grab some. There’re over 49000 stories there. I’m sure you will find something you like. 

REMEMBER: Vote for my stories! I will appreciate it.

Until next time!

Bye 4 now.



I could not resist placing this one. (LOL)

No comments:

I'm BACK!!!

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.