Translate

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Stray Cats Hunt in Darkness Chapter 23

Well, Chapter 23 is out of the oven and waiting on the upload at around breakfast time. (USA time) When the upload gets available it will be about 15:00 here with me while my Australian friends will be winding down their day, hopefully with something good to soothe the nerves of the day! 

 NO SPOILERS, but why is Daiki so in a hurry to get away from his little camp on the hill? Camping was always something good for me. So, why the hurry? I think we'll have to wait and see... 

Okay: Here's a pic of the hill where Daiki camps out. Hey! I know it is a little far off, but don't you think Dave and Don might take a shot at me for getting closer?


Thanks for all the emails and comments. Yes, I know about green cheese! (You'll know how you are...) Some also asked about why "The Grumpy Old Voice" did not answer Dave; Well I think he's on holiday in the Caribbean, maybe sipping a PiƱa colada, spying out the wildlife. (LOL) 

Head over to: https://storiesonline.net/a/jody-daniel  for the story. (If you're not following it yet!)

So, until next time. Enjoy C23, and keep the rubber side down on the tar! 

 Bye 4 now!

No comments:

I'm BACK!!!

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.